Friday, January 15, 2010

Turn Signals

I can only say this about Alberta because it’s the place I drive on a daily basis.  We have to be the worst drivers…ever!  It’s pretty sad when people get so ignorant, they forget something as simple as a turn signal, something that can be so important and takes next to no effort to perform.  I don’t care if there is no one (and I literally mean not one person) around on some back road, but as soon as there is one or more people driving, or walking, in the same area as you, use it, regardless of how far they are away.

The worst, is when drivers fail to use their signaling device while trying changing to get into a turning only lane, then they finally decide to signal when making a turn in which they have to choice to make anyways.  It’s unbelievable, and I see this on a daily basis.

Don’t even get me started on people going through an intersection using a turning only lane.  It happens here all the time.  So, fellow drivers, if ever visiting Alberta, Canada, drivers beware.  Welcome to redneck Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment