Friday, January 22, 2010

Fono – Free Music For Everyone

I’m a big fan of giving artists recognition when it is deserved, especially when they offer their services for free.  Years ago I discovered a band called Fono.  They are an extremely talented band.  They virtually have no ‘skip-worthy’ songs on any of their albums.  You know you are dealing with a good artist when everything you hear from them sounds great and gets better with every listen.  It’s hard not to be impressed with the fast, hard hitting drumming and raw vocals as well as their female bassist which is refreshing to see and a nice touch to the band’s lineup.

So why am I writing about them?  Well they go above and beyond in my opinion and not only have they performed some of my favorite music, they are giving away their latest album for free!  Yes, please sample this band out and see for yourself.  Go visit http://fono.net/download.php and just download the Mp3s.  I think this is probably their best album yet, and one of my favorite complete albums from any band.  I love every song on it and this is someone who is very critical of today’s saturated music market.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment